2nd Annual Winter Renewal Retreat / Merav Ben Horin
Join me for this epic yearly warm winter retreat in Guatemala! Escapee the cold winter of our crowded city and come recharge, renew and rejuvenate on the gorgeous grounds of Villa Sumaya. We will focus on restoring and centering the body and the mind.This week will be a journey to finding profound peace inside and out by connecting to nature, breath, music and movement.The retreat is perfect for beginners to the more experienced practitioners.
Your retreat includes:
2 extended yoga sessions daily ( including asana, pranayama and restorative), sunrise pranayama and meditation, 7 nights accommodation at Villa Sumaya, 3 trips to near by villages, daily fresh vegetarian meals, mayan fire ceremony, plenty of free time for hiking, taking a swim in the lake or in the pool, dipping in the hot tub or sitting in the hammock and absorbing the gorgeous views. Optional: amazing spa treatments and kayaking.
Prices: (Early bird discount on registration by Oct 17th)
- Single early bird $1850, thereafter $2050
- Double early bird: $1350, thereafter $1550
- Triple early bird $1250, thereafter $1450
- A nonrefundable deposit of $500 is required to reserve your spot.
* Airfare and transportation are not included, however, a private shuttle will be provided to and from the airport in Guatemala City or Antigua.
* How to get there? Take any flight to Guatemala City. If you wish to visit Antigua before or after the retreat we can help you arrange that and pick you up from Antigua to Villa Sumaya. The shuttle ride from Guatemala City Airport to Villa Sumaya is about 3 hours. The shuttle ride from Guatemala city to Antigua is about 40 minutes and from Antigua to Villa Sumaya about 2 hours.
[symple_callout fade_in=”true” button_text=”Reserve a slot” button_url=”http://yogamerav.com/contact/” button_color=”teal” button_size=”medium” button_border_radius=”1px” button_target=”self” button_rel=”” button_icon_left=”” button_icon_right=””] Click here to reserve a slot or email me at [email protected] for additional information [/symple_callout]