Spring Getway Retreat / Merav Ben Horin
After a long winter in our crowded city we are heading upstate to unwind, relax and renew. Come spend a weekend full of yoga and meditation at Heathen Hill, a secluded and intimate retreat center surrounded by beautiful nature. Enjoy 4 extended yoga classes ,locally grown fresh gourmet food, and plenty of free time for chilling in the hummock, dipping in the swimming hole and/or the hot-tub, lying on the grass with a good book, walking in the mediation labyrinth, hiking, napping, or playing volleyball, badminton, or whatever other game suits your fancy on the beautiful lawns. At night sit around the bonfire, drink wine and enjoy the star filled sky.
Prices ( include all meals, yoga sessions and accommodations):
- $495 per person in a double shared room that shares a bath
- $760 Per person in a single room that shares a bath
Big Heathen Hill House:
- $545 per person in a double shared room with a shared bath
- $660 per person in a double shared room with a private bath
- $765 per person in a single room that shares a bath
- $990 per person in a single room with a private bath
- 3pm Arrival
- 5pm Gentle flow/ Restorative
- 7:00 pm Dinner
- 7:30 Breakfast
- 9:30am Morning Yoga practice
- 12pm Lunch
- 1pm- Free time for hammock, walks in nature, hiking, swimming hole…
- 5:15 Evening practice: Yin, Restorative
- 7:00 pm Dinner
- 9pm Bonfire
- 7:30am breakfast
- 9:00am Morning Yoga practice
- 11:45am Brunch
- 2pm Departure
Carpool is the best option and Merav will help you get organized if needed. Public Transportation via Adirondack Trail is also available.
BYOB. Heathen Hill is a judgement free zone. Alcohol is not served, but you are welcome to bring your own.
To sign up email firstname.lastname@example.org
Space is limited and early registration is highly recommended!!!
A $200 deposit is required to save your spot. All deposits are non refundable.