located in the famous Aiguablava bay, a prime section of the Costa Brava coastline surrounded by the breathtaking Mediterranean Sea, Villa Pi Blau make it a perfect place for yoga, hiking, swimming, meditation and deep relaxation! We will focus on restoring and centering the body and the mind with 2 daily yoga classes: Early vinyasa flow in the morning and gentle restorative, pranayama and meditation in the evening. Yotam will join us for a couple of classes and accompany the class with live soft guitar and oud sounds. In these classes we will explore the connection between yoga, music and breath and use these tools to move into a deeper state of awareness and relaxation.
This week will be a journey to finding profound peace inside and out by connecting to nature, breath, music and movement.
Villa Pi Blau– a cozy and modern private property within a peaceful and natural coastline setting ( only an hour and a half from Barcelona airport) is just 10 minutes walk to some beautiful sandy beaches and only 1,5km away from the iconic village of Begur. There are many walking trails around the property to enjoy the forest and the coastline with amazing views.
Other nearby medieval villages are also worth a visit: Pals, Peratallada or the former fisherman’s town of Calella de Palafrugell as well as the Salvador Dali route with its museum in Figures and his home close to Cadaques.
In between our yoga classes we will have plenty of time for local hiking, swimming at the beach, visiting nearby towns, relaxing by the pool and watching the most amazing sunsets from the terrace.
- €1820 per person in a single bed private, shared double or triple room with a private bathroom.
- € 1750 per person in a shared double room or single one bed room that shares a bath.
Space is limited! Early registration is highly recommended! €600 non refundable deposit required to reserve your spot.
Payment can be done in u.s dollars based on the current euro exchange rate at the day of payment via paypal, cash or check.
What’s included in the price:
- 7 night accommodation in Villa Pi Blau-all rooms are fully furnished
- Beautiful living room and an open kitchen
- Trip to Begur ( a beautiful medieval town)
- Trip to Pertallada ( a beautiful medieval town)
- All meals at Villa Pi Blau, delicious local, fresh vegetarian organic food!
- Two yoga classes daily ( one more active and vigorous in the morning and another one restorative with pranayama and meditation) including a few classes with live guitar & oud played by musician Yotam Silberstein
- Fresh salt water Pool with amazing view
- Wifi on demand in the rooms
- purified water
- Free self service tea station and nuts
- A beautiful private garden with exterior furnitures
- Plenty of free time for hiking around the property, spending time in breathtaking nature, chilling at the beach and relaxing in the hammock and absorbing the magic!
What’s not included:
- Airfare and travel insurance
- roundtrip from/to airport tough a shuttle will be organized for the group for those who want to arrive together
- Tips, extra drinks
How to get there? Take a flight to Barcelona airport and we will pick you up from there. It is a one and a half hour drive to the retreat center.
To sign up and for questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment and cancellation policy:
A deposit of €600 is required to reserve your spot.The remaining balance will be due 60 days prior to departure.
If cancellation takes place more than 60 days prior to our departure date any payments made will be refunded minus your deposit. If cancellation takes place between 30-45 days prior to our departure, 50% of the trip price will be forfeited. If cancellation takes place less than 30 days prior to our departure date, 100% of the trip price will be forfeited.