Join yoga teacher and psychotherapist Merav Ben-Horin and special guest world renowned musician Yotam Silberstein for a week of yoga, music, culture, and nature in Italian paradise.
Situated in the luscious natural landscape of southeastern Sicily surrounded by the breathtaking Mediterranean Sea, Danena Sicely make it a perfect place for yoga, hiking, swimming, meditation and deep relaxation! We will focus on restoring and centering the body and the mind with 2 daily yoga classes: Early vinyasa flow in the morning and gentle restorative, pranayama and meditation in the evening. Yotam will join us for a couple of classes and accompany the class with live soft guitar and oud sounds. In these classes we will explore the connection between yoga, music and breath and use these tools to move into a deeper state of awareness and relaxation.
This week will be a journey to finding profound peace inside and out by connecting to nature, breath, music and movement.
Danena Sicely- a 19th century farmhouse (located one-hour drive south from Catania airport) is just 10 minutes south from the unspoiled World Heritage town of Noto – one of Italy’s most beautiful historic centers and only 10-minute drive east is the Nature Reserve of Vendicari, a heaven of wildlife and some of the island’s most beautiful and deserted golden-sand beaches.
In between our yoga classes we will have plenty of time for local hiking, winery visit, swimming at the beach, visiting nearby towns, relaxing by the pool and watching the most amazing sunsets from the sun terrace.
- €1550 per person in a double room that shares a bath with another double.
- €1750 per person in a shared double room with a private bathroom.
- € 2160 Private room for 1 guest that shares a bath with another room.
- € 2560 Private room with a double bed for 1 guest and a private bathroom.
- €1950 Per person in Deluxe Villa with private bathroom.
Space is limited! Early registration is highly recommended! €600 non refundable deposit required to reserve your spot.
Payment can be done in u.s dollars based on the current euro exchange rate at the day of payment via paypal, cash or check.
What’s included in the price:
- 7 night accommodation in Danena Sicily
- Trip to Siracusa
- Trip to World Heritage town of Noto
- Trip to beach
- Winery visit and wine tasting at Planeta winery
- All meals at Danena Sicily, delicious fresh Sicilian food!
- Two yoga classes daily ( one more active and vigorous in the morning and another one restorative with pranayama and meditation) including a few classes with live guitar & oud played by musician Yotam Silberstein
- Fresh Water Pool and Sun Terrace
- Plenty of free time for hiking around the property, spending time in breathtaking nature, relaxing in the hammock and absorbing the magic!
What’s not included:
- Airfare and travel insurance
- Transfer from and to the airport ( however, a shuttle bus will be organized for the group)
- Tips,extra drinks
How to get there? Take a flight to Catania airport and we will pick you up from there. It is a one hour drive to the retreat center.
Payment and cancellation policy:
A deposit of €600 is required to reserve your spot.The remaining balance will be due 60 days prior to departure.
If cancellation takes place more than 60 days prior to our departure date any payments made will be refunded minus your deposit. If cancellation takes place between 30-45 days prior to our departure, 50% of the trip price will be forfeited. If cancellation takes place less than 30 days prior to our departure date, 100% of the trip price will be forfeited.